Reseña o resumen
Providing summaries of the latest and best publications, clinical trials, and evidence in endocrinology, this portable handbook is a time-saving addition to your professional library. In a concise, easy-to-read format, it offers evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders and provides a comprehensive summary of pertinent clinical studies supporting the practice recommendations.
- Covers the major areas of endocrinology: hypothalamic-pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, metabolic bone, reproductive, diabetes, lipid disorders, obesity and nutrition, endocrine malignancies, and genetics
- Features hundreds of new references and careful revision of every chapter to bring you up to date
- Provides updated tables for quick reference
- Presents a comprehensive update of new therapies and the latest clinical guidelines for diabetes, thyroid, and metabolic bone diseases
- Includes a new chapter on the management of transgender patients
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.